Fix Canon USB Drivers problems
If you are having problems with your Canon USB device then you may need to update your Canon USB Drivers. This is particularly the case if you have just upgraded your Operating System, e.g. if you updated to Windows 10 and did not update your Drivers
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Driver update are recommended for all Windows users, keeping Drivers up-to-date avoids issues and conflicts.
How do I update my Canon USB Drivers?
You essentially have two options to update your Drivers: You can manually update the Drivers or you can opt for automatic Driver Updates.
Manually update Canon USB Drivers
To manually update the Drivers you will need to do the following:
- get the model number of your device
- browse to the Canon website and search for Driver Updates using the model number and Operating System you are using
- download the relevant Drivers
- double-click the Driver file to start installation
- You may need to restart your system at the end of this process.
If you are unable to update your Drivers manually or simply don’t have the time, then you should opt for automatic Driver updates.
Automatically update Canon USB Drivers
To automatically update your Canon Drivers you will need to use a Driver Update Tool such as Driver Updater. Click the ‘start download’ link below and follow the on-screen instructions.