Drivers.com has been providing Driver Update solutions to customers since 1995. We pride ourselves on providing top level support for the software solutions we provide to our customers.
Our aim is to help with all PC and Mac issues, through providing information and support in our PC/ Mac Resources Section and links to downloads to help keep your PC working well.
Our software Driver Downloader, provides an automated, safe and effective Driver Update solution for users of Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP and Windows Vista.
We provide a full 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely happy with our product.
For billing issues please contact our customer service via email:
Customer Service: support @ drivers.com
For Driver Downloader by Drivers.com installation or technical assistance please contact us on:
support @ drivers.com
Frequently Asked Questions:
I purchased Driver Downloader by Drivers.com but am being returned to the website to purchase the product again.
Resolution: Please activate Driver Downloader by Drivers.com:
1. Open Driver Downloader by Drivers.com (if not already open).
2. Click About.
3. Click Register Driver Downloader by Drivers.com
4. Enter your name where indicated.
4. Enter the License Key you received via email.
5. Click Activate Now.
License key does not work.
Resolution: Make sure you are entering your correct license key. Receipt numbers are sometimes mistaken for license keys. Please re-check your order information email for your correct license key. Some helpful tips regarding your license key:
1. Copy (Ctrl + c) and paste (Ctrl + v) of your license key is recommended.
2. The correct license key format for Driver Downloader by Drivers.com is:
XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX (four series of four characters).
3. If you’ve checked the above and your key still does not work, please contact
Customer Service on firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I uninstall Driver Downloader by Drivers.com?
1. Close Driver Downloader by Drivers.com (if open)
2. Click Start > Programs >Driver Downloader by Drivers.com
3. Click ‘Uninstall Driver Downloader by Drivers.com’
4. Click ‘Yes’ to continue with Uninstall and ‘OK’ when complete