Download Canon MX432 Driver Updates
Problems with the Canon MX432?
Canon MX432 Scanner scanner not working?
MX432 prints but does not scan?
If you are having problems with the your all-in-one Canon device printing but not scanning, then try the troubleshooting steps set out below:
The first thing to try is restarting the Print Spooler, to do this follow the steps set out below:
- Go to Start > Run
- Type services.msc into the text box > click OK
- In the Services window browse to Print Spooler
- Right-click on Print Spooler and select Start
The Print Spooler controls the interaction between your computer and the printer. If it is turned off you won’t be able to control or see your printer.
If the above troubleshooting steps don’t fix your Canon scanning issue, then you may have a problem with your software Drivers.
Software Drivers need to be kept up-to-date and this is particularly the case if you have recently updated your Operating System or other software.
To update your Drivers you can either do so from the Device Manager, from the manufacturers website (in this case, Canon) or you can use a Driver Update Tool to automate the process for you.
Update Canon MX432 Drivers from the Device Manager
- Go to Start > Device Manager
- Go to the Printers listing and expand by clicking on the ‘+’ symbol
- Check if there are any warnings (such as yellow triangle with exclamation mark) to indicate problem with Printer Drivers
- If there is a warning symbol right-click on the printer and select ‘Update Driver’
If this doesn’t solve your printer Driver problems then you can use a Driver Update Tool such as DriverDownloader.
How will a Driver Update Tool fix my Canon MX432 Drivers?
A Driver Update Program will instantly resolve your drivers problems by scanning your PC for outdated, missing or corrupt drivers, which it then automatically updates to the most compatible version.
Why should I download Driver Update Software?
Apart from updating your Canon MX432 Drivers, installing a Driver Update Tool gives:
- Up to 3 times faster internet connection and download speeds
- Better PC performance for games and audio applications
- Smooth-running of all your PC devices such as printers, scanners etc.
- Better all-round performance of your PC due to automatic driver updates which will keep all your devices and your PC in top condition