Download Canon Scanner Drivers Updates
Canon Scanner Drivers need to be updated whenever you update your Operating System. Updating Drivers fixes any Driver issues that can arise when upgrading Operating System or making any other changes to your PC
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Downloading the latest Driver releases helps fix driver issues and will improve your computer’s stability and performance. Updates are recommended for all Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Windows 11 users.
Download and install Canon Scanner Drivers
How Do I Install Driver updates?
Canon Scanner Drivers can be updated either manually or automatically.
Manually update Canon Scanner Drivers
To manually update the Drivers yourself you will need to go to the Canon website to search for updated Drivers. Check the model number of your scanner before doing this. You will also need to know the Operating System you are using so you can download the correct Drivers.
If you are having problems manually updating the Drivers, or simply want to save time, then you can use a Driver Update Tool to update your Drivers
Update Canon Scanner Drivers with Driver Updater
Driver Updater will automatically search for, download and install your Canon Scanner Drivers and all other Drivers required for your PC. To run Driver Updater, follow the steps set out below:
- Download Driver Updater
- Locate the downloaded file (usually in ‘downloads’ folder) and double-click the file.
- Once the software is downloaded you can run a Drivers Scan
How will a Driver Update Tool fix my Canon Scanner Drivers?
A Driver Update Program will instantly resolve your drivers problems by scanning your PC for outdated, missing or corrupt drivers, which it then automatically updates to the most compatible version.
Why should I download Driver Update Software?
Apart from updating your Canon Scanner Drivers, installing a Driver Update Tool gives:
- Up to 3 times faster internet connection and download speeds
- Better PC performance for games and audio applications
- Smooth-running of all your PC devices such as printers, scanners etc.
- Better all-round performance of your PC due to automatic driver updates which will keep all your devices and your PC in top condition