Common Epson Driver Devices and Errors
The most popular Epson Driver downloads relate to errors with Epson Printer Drivers, Epson Digital Camera Drivers, Epson Laptop Drivers and Epson Scanner Drivers.
Epson Driver errors will often have symptoms such as the device not being recognised or the Epson device acting erratically (such as a printer outputting blank pages etc.)
The problem is not always Driver-related but an easy way to check if your Drivers are up-to-date is to do a Free Drivers Scan by using one of the driver update tools available.
How to manually install Epson Drivers
If you are connected to Epson printer, but are not able to access it, you might need to update or reinstall the Epson Printer Driver. Although not entirely uncommon, printer errors due to issues with the Epson drivers can be resolved easily.
Before we go through the steps you need to perform to troubleshoot Epson driver issues, it is best to understand why they occur in the first place.
You are likely to experience some kind of problem with your Epson printer if:
- A printer driver is not installed on your PC
- The printer driver installed is outdated or corrupt
To fix the problem, we recommend you first check Windows Update for new drivers. If the Windows Update contains any new printer driver, install it and check whether this fixes the issue with your printer.
To check Windows Update, carry out the following steps:
- Click the Windows icon in the Taskbar, type Windows Update in the Start Search box, and then press Enter
- Select Check for updates
- If you see the driver you wish to install in the displayed Windows Updates, select it, click OK, and click the Install Updates button.
- In case no driver is listed in the Windows Update, you would need to download and install the relevant Epson driver from Epson’s official website.
Download Epson Drivers
- Log on to http://www.epson.com/, and select your geographical location
- Point your cursor to Get Drivers & Support menu, located at the bottom right-hand corner, and then select your product type
- Enter your product name in the Search box and press Enter, or browse by product category
- Click Drivers & Downloads
- Select your operating system from the Operating System drop-down menu
- Expand Drivers, and click the Download button under each driver that you want to download.
- Save the downloaded driver(s) in an appropriate location, such as your desktop.
Installing Epson Drivers
To install an Epson driver, navigate to the location of its file, double-click it, and follow the on-screen instructions.
Reasons to use a driver update tool
Locating, downloading, and installing drivers can consume a substantial amount of time, especially when:
- You need to download many drivers at once
- The driver you need to download is not listed on its manufacturer’s website