About Bluetooth Device Drivers:
|Download Bluetooth Driver Update Tool||Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP
In most cases, Bluetooth Device Driver errors occur when the required Driver is either missing or corrupt. In this article, we will discuss the following topics:
- What are the common causes of Bluetooth Device Drivers problems?
- How to troubleshoot Bluetooth Device Drivers errors
Common Bluetooth Device Drivers Problems:
If you encounter a problem with your Bluetooth Driver, your Windows operating system will fail to identify the connected Bluetooth Device. Most of the time, you will be made aware of a problem in a Bluetooth device driver by the appearance of an error message on your screen.
Below are some of the common Bluetooth Driver errors and their meaning:
Error 1 – “Bluetooth device not found. Please verify that your Bluetooth device is properly connected and turned on”
Meaning – The above error has been reported mostly in Windows XP, and it occurs because Windows XP installs its own Bluetooth device driver instead of the driver that was included with your Bluetooth device.
Error 2 – “This device is not configured correctly. (Code 1)”
Meaning – The above error means that either the required Bluetooth Driver is not installed on your computer or it is missing.
Error 3 – “This device cannot start. (Code 10)”
Meaning – The above error may mean that your Bluetooth Driver is outdated.
What can I do to fix Bluetooth Software Drivers problems?
Fix the Bluetooth error via Device Manager
Windows computers contain a built-in utility, Device Manager, which allows you to identify and troubleshoot driver-related errors. You can access Device Manger via the Control Panel window.
Outlined below are steps to show you how to update drivers via Device Manager in Windows 7 and Vista, and fix driver errors occurring due to an outdated device driver.
- Open Control Panel
- Double-click Device Manager
- Locate and double-click the Bluetooth driver that you need to update
- Click the Driver tab
- Click the Update Driver button
- Click Search automatically for updated driver software
- Windows will now search for the latest driver on your system and the Internet. After Windows has located the latest driver, follow the onscreen instructions to install it
Fix the Bluetooth error using a Driver Update Tool
The problems in using the Device Manager are:
- The process can be time consuming, especially if you have older versions of Windows operating systems, and
- It has a low success rate in efficiently resolving driver errors.
A more simple and effective way of fixing driver related errors is by using a reliable and efficient driver management software. Such software can fix even the most obstinate driver errors in a matter of minutes.
Driver Downloader by Drivers.com is one the web’s most trusted and comprehensive Driver Update Tools. By downloading Driver Downloader you can instantly resolve your Drivers problems by scanning your PC for outdated, missing or corrupt Drivers, which are then automatically updated to the most compatible version.
List of the most common Bluetooth Device Drivers
- ALPS Integrated Bluetooth Device
- Belkin Bluetooth Adapter
- Generic Bluetooth Radio
- Alps Bluetooth USB Adapter
- Blutonium BCM2035 Bluetooth 2.4 GHz Single Chip Transceiver
- IBM Integrated Bluetooth II
- USB Bluetooth Device
- CSR Nanosira
- GVC Bluetooth Wireless Adapter
- FIC Bluetooth Wireless Adapter