It is important to download and update the latest Bluetooth Dongle Driver for your operating system.
If you are experiencing problems with your Bluetooth then it is likely you need to update your Bluetooth Dongle Driver.
Here we give you instructions on how to download Bluetooth Dongle Drivers for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8 and Windows 7. You can choose to manually or automatically update these Drivers, depending on how much time and resources you have to give to this.
How to Install Drivers Bluetooth Dongle Drivers
When you download your Bluetooth Dongle Driver you then need to install it. You can use Device Manager in Windows to do this.
Open Device Manager
- Right-click the Start menu > select Device Manager
- Locate ‘control Panel’, in different OS this can be accessed in different ways
- Again depending on whether you are running Windows 11, Windows 10, 8 or 7 select either Hardware and Sound > Device Manager or System and Maintenance -> Device Manager or Performance and Maintenance > System > Hardware tab > Device Manager button
Install Bluetooth Dongle Drivers With Device Manager
- When you find the device and model with the problem then double-click to view Properties
- Select the Driver tab
- Click the Update Driver button and follow the on-screen instructions
Download and Install Drivers Automatically
Automatic driver update tools offer many benefits, the most important ones being:
- You can update device drivers automatically
- The software scans and updates all outdated or missing drivers at one go
- The tool picks the right drivers for your device and operating system, so you won’t have to worry about installing an incorrect driver by mistake
- Automatic driver updates are 100% safe
Driver Updater is one of the best driver update tools out there. Outbyte Driver Updater will give you access to a database of over 1 million drivers. It will regularly scan your PC, suggesting new driver versions to install. Driver Updater contains drivers for a variety of Windows devices. With just one click, you can update drivers in your system.
Scan all devices
Install or update drivers automatically