Are you having problems with you Acer Sound Card?
If you are having problems with your Acer Sound Card then the following check-list should help you get to the bottom of the issue:
- Make sure that the volume is not muted. This may seem obvious but we see this mistake happening on a regular basis
- If you are using external speakers, check all the connections and ensure they are plugged into the correct jack
- Has your sound worked in the past? If so, try to remember the last time it worked and anything you have done/ installed since. If you are unsure about any software you have installed since, run a virus scan and uninstall if necessary.
- If the sound card problem started since upgraded to a new Operating System then the problem is almost certainly with your Acer Audio Drivers, click here to read more on Acer Drivers problems >>
- Have you updated your Acer Sound Card Drivers recently? If you cannot remember updating your Drivers, you can run a Free Acer Drivers Scan, you can opt to register for automatic updates if necessary.
If you are still having problems with your Acer Sound Card, please post your question in the comments section below.