Download Audio Drivers Download & Updates
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Downloading the latest Driver releases helps resolve driver conflicts and improve your computer’s stability and performance. Updates are recommended for all Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 users.
Download and install Audio Drivers
How Do I Install Driver updates?
To fix your Drivers problems you will need to know the particular model of the Audio device you are having problems with. Once you have the details you can search the Audio website for your drivers and, if available, download and install these drivers.
How do I know if I need to update my Drivers?
If you are unsure of whether or not you need to update your Drivers, or indeed which Drivers may need to be updated, you can run a Drivers scan using a driver update tool (you will need to pay to register this tool but usually the Drivers scan is free). This will allow you to assess your Driver needs without any commitment. Alternatively, you can use the device manager to check if there are problems with any of your hardware devices.
Can I update the Drivers myself?
In many cases the answer to this is yes, however in some cases the manufacturers no longer make the Drivers available so you need to use a Driver Update Tool to install the missing Drivers. The purpose of such as tool is to save you time and effort by automatically downloading and updating the Drivers for you.
How will a Driver Update Tool fix my Audio Driver Download?
A Driver Update Program will instantly resolve your drivers problems by scanning your PC for outdated, missing or corrupt drivers, which it then automatically updates to the most compatible version.
Why should I download Driver Update Software?
Apart from updating your Audio Drivers Downloads, installing a Driver Update Tool gives:
- Up to 3 times faster internet connection and download speeds
- Better PC performance for games and audio applications
- Smooth-running of all your PC devices such as printers, scanners etc.
- Better all-round performance of your PC due to automatic driver updates which will
keep all your devices and your PC in top condition
Common Audio Driver Problems
- you can’t hear any sound from your computer
- sounds are interrupted or play abnormally
- your computer doesn’t behave normally (crashes, restarts or stops responding) when playing sound
- You get an error message when trying to play a sound (below are some examples of error messages):
– WAV sound playback error detected.
– The CD Audio device is in use by another application.
– MIDI output error detected.
– Your audio hardware cannot play files like the current file.
– No wave device that can play files in the current format is installed.