How do I transfer photos to iPad from my PC?
This task is very simple. All you need is iTunes to be installed on your PC. If you do not have iTunes on your PC, download it and install it. iTunes, as you may know, is free.
Once you have iTunes on the PC, complete the following tasks to transfer photos to iPad.
- Connect the iPad to your PC
- Launch iTunes and click the iPad icon on your system tray
- Click Photos tab, select the “Sync photos from” box, and then select your picture folder from the displayed drop-down menu
- Select the photos on your iTunes that you want to transfer
- Click the Sync/Apply button
You can also transfer audio and video files stored on the PC to iPad in the similar fashion.
To keep your iTunes up-to-date, you must regularly install the relevant new updates. Keeping software and driver programs updated allows you to improve your PC’s performance, enhance its security, and prevent common errors.
While installing software updates is easy and requires no special software, installing driver updates manually can be time consuming. That is why, it is best that you use a reliable driver update tool, which automates and simplifies the whole process.