You may require the latest Nvidia GeForce4 MX 440 driver in several situations. For example, when the old driver becomes corrupt or when you install the graphics card for the first time. You can download the driver manually from the Nvidia website or use a reliable and fast driver update tool for this purpose. We will discuss both methods in this article.
Downloading the latest Nvidia GeForce4 MX 440 Driver from Nvidia website
To get the latest driver for your Nvidia graphics card, do the following:
- Go to Nvidia official website
- Click Download Drivers
- Select GeForce Drivers
Here you need to decide whether you want to manually search the required driver or want to use the Automatic Driver Detection feature provided by the manufacturer.
Automatic Driver Detection
When selected, this feature will identify the graphics card that you are using and then will locate the latest drivers for it on the website. This option can prove extremely useful to users who do not know the version of GPU installed on their Windows computers.
Nvidia GPU Reader works with:
OS: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Media Centre, Windows Vista, and Windows 7
Browser: Internet Explorer version 7 and all higher versions (Java Installed); Google Chrome (Java Installed); and Mozilla-based browsers (Java Installed)
To use this feature, complete the steps listed below:
- Click Auto-Detect Your GPU. This will open the GPU Reader Install Window.
- Click Install
- The software will scan your pc to identify the GPU installed on it. Next, it will automatically locate and install the latest driver for it
Using the Manual Search Option
To use Manual Driver Search, complete the steps listed below:
- Select the appropriate graphic card version, operating system, the preferred language in the search box
- Click START SEARCH
- Accept the terms and conditions
- Select a location where you wish to save the driver file. Next, click Save
After the download is complete, navigate to the location where you saved the driver file, double-click it, click the Run button, and follow the screen instructions.
Installing drivers automatically
Many users opt to use a driver update tool for updating device drivers, this can san save a lot of time and effort.