How to Install Drivers for HP Officejet 4500 Printers
|HP Officejet 4500 is one of the most successful printers from HP. However, like any other hardware device, this all-in-one printer, too, can sometimes behave erratically, or, worse, stop functioning completely.|
More often than not, the root cause of HP Officejet 4500 errors is issues with its driver. While there are many things that can go wrong with your printer driver and consequently cause an error, usually, one or more of the following conditions cause HP Officejet 4500 driver issues:
- The required HP Officejet 4500 driver is missing
- You upgraded your Windows version and did not install a compatible printer driver
- You upgraded your HP Officejet 4500 printer without installing the latest driver or without uninstalling the old driver
- The installed HP Officejet 4500 driver, although correct, has become corrupt
Troubleshooting HP Officejet 4500 driver issues is relatively straightforward. All you need to do is locate the latest printer driver, download it, and install it. Read on to know how to do all this and more.
Download HP Officejet 4500 driver
To do this, you must perform the following steps in the order they are listed below:
- Launch your web browser and go to http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?cc=uk&lc=en&dlc=en&product=3919448
- The drivers/software, if available, will be displayed in English. If the default language of your operating system is different, click Select a different language and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Select your Windows operating system from the drop-down menu, and then click the Next button.
- Expand Driver – Product Installation Software
- Click HP Officejet Basic Print and Scan Driver
- Read the details (if you want to) and click the required file (the driver file has an .exe file extension)
- Browse to the location where you want to store the driver file, and then click the Save button (the file is not likely to take more than a couple of seconds to download).
Install HP Officejet 4500 Driver
To install the HP Officejet 4500 driver, browse to the location where you have stored the downloaded driver file. Next, double-click it and follow the on-screen instructions. You may be prompted to restart Windows once the installation set-up is complete.
Common HP Officejet Updates
- HP Officejet 6700 Premium e-All-in-One
- HP Officejet 4252 All-in-One
- HP Officejet Lx
- HP Officejet 4500 All-in-One G510g
- HP Officejet J4680c All-in-One
- HP Officejet 7500A e-All-in-One E910a
- HP Officejet J3608 All-in-One
- HP Officejet 4355 All-in-One
- HP Officejet J4580 All-in-One
Fixing HP Officejet 4500 driver errors and other driver errors automatically
Driver Update Tool: the easiest way to resolve driver-related issues
Manufacturers regularly release new versions of their drivers. If you do not update your drivers regularly, you can experience a range of errors and issues. As there are hundreds of drivers installed on a PC, knowing when to update which drivers and updating them manually can be very tedious.
You can use a reliable, automatic driver update tool to solve driver issues and keep all your device drivers up-to-date