Windows 7 Driver Download
Fix Problems and Update Drivers for Windows 7
This article will help you if you are experiencing any of the following problems with a PC running Windows 7:
- slowdown in your PC's performance
- peripheral devices such as printers and scanners either not working or not working as expected
- peripheral devices 'hanging' or intermittently shutting down and restarting
- You get an error message when trying to use one of your devices (this could be sound, video, bluetooth, printer etc.)
If you are experiencing any of the above problems in Windows 7, or indeed any other Windows OS, then your first step should be to use the built-in and free Driver Verifier tool.
To access Driver Verifier you will need to :
- browse to the System32 folder
- open up the Driver Verifier program or access it via the command linke by typing verifier.exe into the Run box
- Ensure all programs are closed before doing this as you will be asked to do a restart once you lauch the Driver Verifier.
If the Driver verifier has identified particular driver problems, then you can attempt to fix these driver problems by reinstalling the drivers if you still have access to them (they could also be available from the manufacturers website).
Get Automatic Drivers Updates for Windows 7 Driver
If you are having problems locating the drivers then you can use a Driver Update Tool to automate this process for you.
If the driver verifier tool did not help and you are unsure of the source of your problems, you can download our software to run a free scan of your system. This will provide you with a free drivers report, you can then choose to register if you wish to get automatic driver updates.