Many people who use iPad don’t realize that they can use it to work with documents. One application that you may need if you want to work with Office applications on iPad is Quickoffice Pro HD. Although a paid application, Quickoffice Pro HD offers many benefits such as:
- It is compatible with Microsoft Office
- It allows you to create, edit, and view Excel, PowerPoint, and Word 2010 documents
- It supports many older formats such as .ppt, .xls, .doc formats
- It includes a spell checker and several font options
- It can be saved in Dropbox
The last feature is perhaps the most important. It allows you to work on documents from anywhere. Here’s how you can download Quickoffice Pro HD and save it in Dropbox.
- Visit the App store, and locate and buy Quickoffice Pro HD
- Add Dropbox to this application. To do this, tap the plus sign located at the far bottom left of your screen and select Dropbox
- Enter the login information, and then tap Sign in. Now you can easily work on word documents or make presentations on your iPad.
Whether it is iPad, iPhone, or Mac notebook, its’ performance may decrease as time goes on. If you want your Mac notebook to perform as new when it gets older, use an advanced Mac optimization tool.