Steps to Install NVIDIA Drivers
|Download Driver Update Tool||Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000
300MHZ Processor, 256 MB RAM, 22MB Hard Drive Space
You try to launch your favorite game, but get an error message that states there is some problem with your NVIDIA graphics card. No need to worry, because usually NVIDIA graphic card errors occur due to some Driver problem that you can easily fix by downloading and installing the latest NVIDIA Drivers.
An NVIDIA graphic card error may occur when:
- The required NVIDIA driver is not installed on your Windows computer
- The NVIDIA driver installed is not compatible with the version of Windows you use
- The NVIDIA driver file is corrupt
Read on to learn how to identify if the error is Driver-related and how to install the latest NVIDIA drivers to fix the error.
Open the Device Manager utility
In case the error is driver-related, it will show up in the built-in Device Manager utility.
To open Device Manger in Windows 7 or Windows Vista, perform these simple steps:
- Click the Windows icon on the left hand side of your taskbar
- Type devmgmt.msc in your Start Search box, and hit Enter
To open Device Manager in Windows XP or older versions, do the following:
- Click Start
- Click Run
- Type devmgmt.msc in the Run dialog box, and press OK
In the Device Manager window, look for your NVIDIA device. If there is a yellow triangle, a question mark, or an exclamation point next to it, this means your NVIDIA device has encountered a problem.
To fix the issue, simply download and install the most current NVIDIA drivers for your graphic card from the NVIDIA’s website. Users are recommended to note information about their NVIDIA graphic card, such as its model number, from the Device Manager Window.
How to locate the latest driver on NVIDIA’s website
- Open a browser window and log on to http://www.NVIDIA.com/content/global/global.php
- Select your geographical location
- Click Drivers and then click GeForce Drivers or All NVIDIA Drivers
- If you’ve selected GeForce Drivers, on the next screen you can either click Auto-Detect Your GPU let the NVIDIA GPU reader auto-detect the right driver for you or you can manually search the driver by filling the relevant information in the Manual Driver Search box and then hitting the Start Search button
- If you’ve selected All NVIDIA Drivers, fill the relevant details and click the green Search button
- Click the Download button to start the download process
- Save the driver file on your desktop
How to install the NVIDIA driver
Install the NVIDIA Driver file by double-clicking the file downloaded to your desktop and following on-screen instructions. If you are unsure about updating Drivers yourself, you can use a Driver Update Tool.
Get Automatic Driver Updates using a Driver Update Tool
You can fix driver-related errors faster if you use a Driver Update Tool, which offers the following three advantages:
Speed – Downloading drivers manually can take a lot of time as you must locate the correct Driver on the manufacturer’s website
Reliability – Our Driver Update Tool has the most comprehensive collection of genuine Drivers
Compatibility – Driver Downloader Driver Update Tool will provide drivers that are compatible with your PC’s specifications.
With Driver Downloader, you can fix all corrupt, missing, or outdated drivers with just one a few clicks.
|Download Driver Update Tool||Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP||DOWNLOAD|
Top Driver Fixes - Help with Common Driver Problems
Fix Slow PC : Help Speed Up My PC
How to Install Gateway Drivers : A Step-By-step Guide
How to Install NVIDIA Drivers : A Step-By-step Guide
How to Install HP Drivers : A Step-By-step Guide
How to Install ATI Drivers : A Step-By-step Guide
How to Install Dell Drivers : A Step-By-step Guide
Fix USB Drivers Problems - Fix USB Driver Errors
Canon Printer Driver Errors - Fix Canon Driver problems
Fix DVD CD-ROM Drivers Problems - Fix error codes for DVD CD problems
Fix PCI Modem Drivers Problems - troubleshoot problems with PCI Modem
Fix Audio Device Drivers - troubleshoot problems with Audio Drivers
Fix Graphics / Video Card Problems - common problems and solutions for graphics and video drivers
Fix Printer Drivers - how to fix problems with your printer drivers
Fix Dell Audio Drivers - Dell Driver Errors
Fujitsu Siemens Drivers - update Fujitsu Siemens Drivers
HP Printer Drivers Fix - how to Fix your HP Printer Drivers
Fix Sound Blaster Problems - update Sound Blaster Drivers
Fix Speedtouch Drivers problems - SpeedTouch Drivers updates
Fix Realtek AC97 Audio Drivers - how to fix problems with Realtek Audio Drivers
Fix LexmarkDdrivers - problems and solutions for Lexmark Drivers
Lexmark Printer Drivers - update Lexmark Printer Drivers
Fix Modem Driver Problems - common Modem Drivers problems
Fix XP Drivers Problems - XP Drivers problems and how to fix them
Fix Windows7 Drivers Problems - Windows 7 Drivers problems and solutions
Fix Wireless Network Drivers Problems - common Wireless Network Drivers problems