Drivers need to be updated regularly in order to keep your PC running at its best. If you have not updated your drivers in some time then you are probably experiencing some of the following:
- slower PC
- problems with peripheral devices (such as printers etc.)
- periodic crashes or programs freezing
Every PC will contain numerous Drivers for the various devices associated with it (printers, bluetooth etc.). Some of these Drivers may be out-of-date or have even become corrupt over time.
To update Drivers you can go directly to the manufacturers website and look for any new releases (keep an eye on our blog as we will list new releases under ‘Drivers News’). However, this can be a time-consuming and complicated process which is why most people choose to download a Driver Update Tool to automate this process for them.
To get a Driver Update Tool to update your Drivers for you, you need to
1. Download and install the Driver Update Tool (click here to start download)
2. Run a scan of your PC Drivers (this scan is free)
3. Register the software and let it do all the work!