Are you experiencing Toshiba Driver errors?
If yes, the first thing you must do is stop worrying. Driver errors, including Toshiba driver errors, are easily resolvable. To fix the issue, all you have to do is download and install the latest Toshiba drivers.
Download Toshiba Drivers
To download Toshiba drivers, perform the steps illustrated here:
- Open your web browser and log-on to http://www.csd.toshiba.com/cgi-bin/tais/support/jsp/home.jsp
- Click the Download button (second from the left)
- Select Laptops or any other category if applicable
- Select the correct family type from the Choose Family drop-down menu
- Select the correct model from the Choose Model drop-down menu, and click the Gobutton
- Download the driver for each hardware device separately.
- To do this, click the listed driver next to the device whose driver you want, and then click the red Download Now button
- Save all the downloaded drivers in one location
Installing Toshiba Drivers
To install a driver, browse to the location where the driver file is located, double-click the driver file, and follow the on-screen instructions.
You may be prompted to restart Windows after you have installed the desired driver. If you want to install more than one driver, it is best that you restart Windows only after you’ve installed all of them. There is absolutely no need for restarting Windows after each installation, as it will only delay the whole process.
Why you should use a driver update tool
Locating, downloading, and installing drivers can consume a substantial amount of time, especially when:
- You need to download many drivers at once
- The driver you need to download is not listed on its manufacturer’s website
We recommend you use a reliable, automatic driver update tool, such as Driver Downloader Driver Update Software, and say goodbye to driver related issues forever.
Common Toshiba Driver Updates
Most Toshiba devices are covered, to find out if we have the Drivers for your Toshiba Device, download the Driver Update Tool using the link above and run a Free Drivers Scan.