How to download & Install Lenovo Drivers
Issues with Lenovo Drivers can adversely affect the performance of your Lenovo device. In the worst cases, driver-related issues can prevent you from using certain programs or applications.
Before we discuss the steps you need to perform to troubleshoot Lenovo driver-related problems, let us first understand why these problems occur in the first place. Lenovo driver-related issues usually manifest when one or more of the following holds true:
- You have reformatted your Lenovo laptop or netbook but have not reinstalled all the drivers that were present earlier
- You have deleted a driver file by mistake
- One or more installed drivers are outdated or corrupt
Read on for information on how to troubleshoot Lenovo driver errors in 3 simple steps.
Open the Device Manager window to identify the problem
In case the error is driver-related, it will show in the Device Manager window. To open it, perform these steps:
- Click Start
- Click Run
- Type devmgmt.msc in the Run dialog box, and press Enter
- Double-click the hardware device type with which you are experiencing a problem to see all its devices. If there is a triangle, an exclamation mark, or a question mark next to the device, it means the issue is indeed driver-related, which can be easily resolved by downloading the latest Lenovo drivers and installing them via the steps below
Download the latest Lenovo drivers
- Open your browser and go to http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/
- Click the Drivers & Software under Choose The Support You Need
- In the next window, select your product type
- Next, select the correct product series, the actual product, the correct machine type, the correct model, and finally the operating system
- On the next screen, select the driver you need to download, and then click the Download now icon (Note: If you need to download multiple drivers, instead of downloading each one separately, add all drivers to your download list by clicking the Add to Download list icon.
- Once you have all the drivers you need, click My Download list, select all the drivers you want to download in the next screen, and click the Download Selected button)
Installing the latest Lenovo drivers
To install all the download drivers, simply double-click them one-by-one and follow the onscreen instructions. After you have installed all the drivers, we recommend you restart your machine.
A driver update tool can download and installs all missing and outdated device drivers within minutes of clicking the Scan Now button. This avoids the need to download drivers manually, which can be quite a challenge if you need to download multiple drivers or if the driver you need is not listed on its manufacturer’s website.
Get Automatic Driver Updates
Using a Driver Update Tool can be a simpler and more effective way of fixing driver-related errors. There are many advantages of using a Driver Update Tool, such as:
- Speed – searching for Drivers yourself can be time-consuming and frustrating
- Reliability – most Driver Update Tools have an extensive database of Device Drivers
- Efficiency – a good driver update tool will update your required Drivers (by exact-matching to your PC’s specific requirements) and will keep these Drivers up-to-date as new versions are released
Download Drivers for many Lenovo devices on Windows 8, Windows 7, XP and Vista, common Lenovo Drivers downloads are:
lenovo g570 drivers
lenovo t430 drivers
lenovo t420 drivers
lenovo s10 drivers
lenovo x61 drivers
lenovo ati drivers